The Grout Museum District and Friends of the Grout Historic Houses will be presenting their annual ‘Tour of Classic Homes’ on Saturday, August 25 from 1-5 p.m. in Waterloo.
This event gives the public an opportunity to explore historic spaces and homes right here in Waterloo.
This year’s homes include:
• The Masonic Temple, 325 E. Park Ave.
• Kathy Elick & Ed Huffstetler, 242 Prospect Ave.
• Jane & Hugh Field, 561 Sunset Rd.
• Judy & George Marshall, 316 Walnut St.
• Cammie Scully, 605 Riverside Dr.
• Karen & Dave Sigl, 870 Prospect Blvd.
• Mary Ellen & George Warren, 3638 Inverness Rd.
Tickets are $10 and can be purchased ONLINE, at the Grout Museum (503 South Street), or at any of the homes on the day of. All proceeds go to support the maintenance and upkeep of the Rensselaer Russell House Museum and the Snowden House.
This year’s presenting sponsor is KOCH Construction. For more information call 319-234-6357 or visit www.GMDistrict.org.
The 2017 home tour was a great success, and organizers look forward to the same for 2018.