WATERLOO, Iowa (KWWL) – The Grout Museum District and Friends of the Grout Historic Houses will be presenting their annual ‘Tour of Classic Homes’ Saturday, August 24 from 1 to 5 p.m. in Waterloo.
This event gives the public an opportunity to explore historic spaces and homes right here in Waterloo.
This year’s homes and spaces include:
• Velma Parsons, 916 Campbell Ave.
• Travis Davenport (Owner), Ashley Ferch (Tenant), 500 Pine St.
• Esther and Ivan Valtchev, 527 E. Park Ave.
• Nick Hedrick and Corey Nolta, 207 Highland Blvd.
• Rebecca Burkhardt and Cynthia Goatley, 729 Campbell Ave.
• Joni Hollen, 415 Kingbard Blvd.
• Courtyard by Marriott, 250 Westfield Ave
Tickets are $10 and can be purchased ONLINE, at the Grout Museum (503 South Street), or at any of the homes on the day of. All proceeds go to support the maintenance and upkeep of the Rensselaer Russell House Museum and the Snowden House.
This year’s supporting sponsor is KOCH Construction. For more information call 319-234-6357 or visit www.GMDistrict.org.
Visit the event’s Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/412190822723553/