(KWWL) -- Texas Roadhouse restaurants across the state of Iowa will be raising funds for Special Olympics Iowa on Monday and Tuesday.
From 4 - 10 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday, when a guest mentions the fundraiser to their server, the restaurant will donate 10% of the table’s total food sales to Special Olympics Iowa. The same goes for to-go orders.
Special Olympics Iowa athletes and staff will be onsite at restaurants across the state. Special Olympics Iowa provides training and competition for for kids and adults with intellectual disabilities in all of Iowa's 99 counties. 23 Olympic-style sports are offered to more than 14,500 athletes and Unified partners year-round.
A list of Texas Roadhouse locations across the state is below:
- 5715 University Ave., Cedar Falls
- 845 Wacker Dr., Dubuque
- 2605 Edgewood Rd. SW, Cedar Rapids
- 2520 Corridor Way, Coralville
- 519 S. Duff Ave., Ames
- 3231 S. 24th St., Council Bluffs
- 4005 E. 53rd St., Davenport
- 5130 Sergeant Rd., Sioux City
- 8744 Northpark Dr., Urbandale
- 6378 Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines