DUBUQUE, Iowa (KWWL) -- The City of Dubuque will reopen City buildings to the public starting Monday, May 17.
After being closed due to the pandemic, Dubuque City Hall, the City Hall Annex, and all other City facilities will reopen to public access. Face masks are required inside all City facilities and social distancing and other safety protocols will be in place.
Residents looking to conduct in-person business are encouraged to check hours of operations and in-person services provided by the department they wish to visit. While appointments aren't required, they're encouraged.
For a list of departments’ contact information, click here or call 563-589-4100. Current hours of operations for City departments and facilities are as follows:
- Utility Billing: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday – Thursday; 7 a.m. - 1 p.m., Friday
- Human Resources: In-person business will be conducted by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, call 563-589-4125
- All other City Hall departments: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
- City Hall Annex: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Intermodal Center: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Municipal Services Center: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Leisure Services: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Housing & Community Development in the Historic Federal Building 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday – Wednesday, & Friday; 9:15 a.m. - 5 p.m., Thursday
- Human Rights in the Ruby Sutton Building: In-person business will be conducted by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, call 563-589-4190.
Residents are still encouraged to conduct business online or over the phone and are asked to contact individual departments directly to do so. For more information on current City operations, click here.