DUBUQUE, Iowa (KWWL) — American Airlines has finalized the April 2021 flight schedule and a flight to Dubuque starting April 2, five days a week.
"We are finally seeing a turn in passenger demand for the airline & travel industry – from the worst year in history for air travel demand, to airlines beginning their recovery phases. With vaccines becoming readily available, there is a lot of pent-up travel demand, especially for leisure destinations. Nationwide TSA throughput numbers have continued to increase, reaching over a million travelers the beginning of March 2021."Dubuque Regional Airport Director Todd Dalsing
Below is a schedule of inbound and outbound flights:
- Flight #4107 departs DBQ at 6:00 a.m. and arrives at ORD at 7:05 a.m.
- Flight #3967 departs DBQ at 10:47 a.m. and arrives at ORD at 11:50 a.m. (except Tuesday/Wednesday)
- Flight #3584 departs ORD at 9:05 a.m. and arrives at DBQ at 10:13 a.m. (except Tuesday/Wednesday)
- Flight #3904 departs ORD at 9:35 p.m. and arrives at DBQ at 10:55 p.m. (Monday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday)
- Flight #3904 departs ORD at 5 p.m. and arrives at DBQ at 6:05 p.m. (Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday)
"The business community is thrilled that American Airlines has chosen to add another flight back to Dubuque. Relationships matter, and we have been in constant contact with American Airlines throughout this pandemic. The return of a second flight to the Dubuque Regional Airport marks an important milestone in our highly anticipated journey to pandemic recovery. The Dubuque Area Chamber looks forward to continuing our work with the Air Service Taskforce and our FLYDBQ partners to retain and grow air service. The Small Community Air Service Grant for westbound service is still available for five years and we will continue to meet and work with all our airline partners to utilize this grant."Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce President and CEO, Molly Grover