Roads may be a little slick this morning after 2-5” of snow fell across eastern Iowa Sunday.
KWWL Winter Weather Links
- Find closings & delays in the KWWL area here.
- For the latest updates from Storm Track 7, click here.
- You can view KWWL's interactive radar here.
- Click here to check out KWWL's weather cameras.
- Follow Iowa road conditions here.
Today: Partly to mostly cloudy skies for today. High temperatures will be in the upper 30s with a breezy southwest wind 10-20 mph, gusting to 30 mph at times.
Tonight: The sky becomes mostly clear. There may be patchy fog, but a breezy west wind 10-20 mph may prevent the fog from developing and becoming widespread. Temperatures drop back into the middle to upper 20s.
Tuesday: Partly cloudy and mild once again with highs in the upper 30s to lower 40s. The snow melt will continue with a south/southwest wind 5-15 mph.
The rest of the week will feature temperatures near or above average with mainly dry conditions. There may be flurries or a brief snow shower Tuesday night.
The next chance of snow moves in this weekend.