DUBUQUE, Iowa (KWWL) ----- Dubuque’s “Dine Out/Take Out” for Public Schools event taking place on Thursday, October 15, 2020, presented by the Foundation for Dubuque Public Schools (FDPS).
“Dine Out/Take Out” is a collaboration between local restaurants, the community, and the Foundation for Dubuque Public Schools (FDPS), in raising funds to enrich Dubuque Community School District programs.
The goal is to encourage school district families and Dubuque residents to dine out or take out at participating restaurants, in an effort to drive business at local eateries, and raise money for school projects and programs not covered by the school district’s annual budget.
The public is encouraged to participate throughout the day by eating out or taking out at our partner restaurants, or ordering food for delivery. Diners should be sure to tell their servers and cashiers that they are “dining out/taking out” for public schools. Please follow the current city and state mandates when participating in this event and help keep our community safe.
The following participating restaurants will donate a portion of their sales to FDPS on October 15:
- A&W 250 W. 1st St
- Applebee’s Grill + Bar 1395 Associates Dr
- Caroline's Restaurant 200 Main Street
- Dairy Queen 1260 E 16th St
- Falbo Bros Pizeria 3250 Kennedy Circle #3
- Fat Tuesday's 1121 University Ave
- Fazoli's 1210 E 16th St
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers 2589 NW Arterial
- Junction 21 7653 Old Hwy Rd
- Knockout Melts 3412 Pennsylvania Ave
- Magoo’s Pizza 1875 University Ave
- Old Chicago, 6 – 9 pm only 3100 Dodge St
- Pita Pit 2515 NW Arterial
- River Rock Kitchen & Tap, Inside Holiday Inn 450 Main St
- Subway 2200 JFK Rd
- Subway 2612 Dodge St
- Texas Roadhouse 845 Wacker Dr
- Town Clock Pizza Trailer Hempstead High School Parking Lot