(KWWL) — The Big Ten Conference announced on Saturday the schedule for the 2020 football season.
The schedule includes eight set games with the addition of a ninth game for all 14 teams during the weekend of Dec. 19.
The Iowa Hawkeyes will play their first game of the season against the Purdue Boilermakers on Oct. 24.
- Oct 24: Iowa Hawkeyes @ Purdue Boilermakers
- Oct. 31: Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Northwestern Wildcats
- Nov. 7: Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Michigan State Spartans
- Nov. 14: Iowa Hawkeyes @ Minnesota Golden Gophers
- Nov. 21: Iowa Hawkeyes @ Penn State Nittany Lions
- Nov. 28: Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers
- Dec. 5: Iowa Hawkeyes @ Illinois Fighting Illini
- Dec. 12: Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers
- Dec. 19: Big Ten Championship Week