Skip to Content

No one hurt in overnight Marion house fire

Marion (KWWL) -- Everyone made it out safely and no one was hurt after a house fire early Tuesday morning in Marion.

Marion Police and Marion Fire responded to the 2100 block of 1st Avenue around 12:22 a.m.

Firefighters said the fire was contained to the garage area.

Fire officials determined the fire was accidental and caused by improperly disposed materials from a fire pit.

When crews got on scene, they found fire and heavy smoke on the southeast corner of the home.

Jordan Thomas

News Content Producer

Skip to content